Friday, February 08, 2008

Here We Go Again

Good news, bad news. The good news is that I'm back in rehab; the bad news is that so is Pat O'Brien.

Wait, those things are both bad news.

I'm so confused.

He arrived during morning group. "Tony" was in the middle of explaining the advantages of his brand new panda suit when Pat O'Brien came barging through the door, acting like he owned the place.

"Where's Dr. Drew?" he kept shouting. "Somebody get Dr. Drew!"

Sheryl Anne calmly explained to him that Dr. Drew did not work here.

"Where's Chyna Doll?" he asked. "Where's Conaway? Where's Brigitte? Tell 'em the P.O.B. is in the hizzy."

I told Pat O'Brien that none of those people were here and that this wasn't Celebrity Rehab.

"Whatever," Pat O'Brien said, trying not to appear disappointed. "Who wants to see me play the mandolin with my shirt off?"

No one answered.

And then he buried his face in his hands and cried.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!! SO GLAD THE BLOG IS BACK!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to have you back! We all missed your rehab reports. I hope you stay longer this time.

8:49 PM  
Blogger HEATHER said...

Glad to have you back where you belong!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

This is the first thing I thought of when I heard he was in rehab. So glad you came back!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's really funny (and a big compliment to you) that this is the first thing so many people thought to check when the news broke. Very literally I just read it five minutes ago and came straight here. This blog has been solidly stuck in my brain for 3 years!

You have made my day AND that of my damned monkey assistant.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Roxy said...

YEA! Once I heard Pat was back, I was hoping you were back as well...

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, there is a God. So excited you're back.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best news of the year!!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Step: Check into rehab
Second Step: Read CMonks

9:22 AM  
Blogger sillypants said...

So flipping glad you are back :)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home