Friday, April 01, 2005

Antsy and bored, I decided to risk it and venture out of my room. When I poked my head through the doorway I saw Tommy Lee coming down the hall.

That's never a good sign.

So I closed the door.

Pat O'Brien was up to something. I could feel it.

Then I heard a crashing sound. Shouting followed.

Against my better judgment, I went out to see what was going on.

In the common room I found "Tony" pinned against the wall by Tommy Lee. Sheryl Anne and "Warren" were trying to pry them apart.

"Why you wanna mess with me, bro!?!" Tommy yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir," "Tony" pleaded. He was on the verge of tears. Being in that bunny suit wasn't doing him any favors, either. "Honest," he said.

Then Pat O'Brien emerged from behind a curtain, snickering. "Dude, you've just been O'Punk'd!"

Tommy Lee, grinned, released "Tony" and gave Pat O'Brien a big hug. "Bro, you are inSANE!" he said.

"O'Punk'd!" Pat O'Brien shouted.

"O'Punk'd!" Tommy Lee shouted.

Everyone else just stood there, speechless. "Tony's" bunny ears flopped down over his face.

"How'd you get in here?" Sheryl Anne asked Tommy Lee. She was furious and beautiful.

"No clue," he said. "I'm so shitfaced it's crazy!"

"O'Punk'd!" Pat O'Brien shouted.

"O'Punk'd!" Tommy Lee shouted.

"O'Punk'd!" they shouted in unison.

Then I heard the hyper-jingle of the security guards' key rings barreling down the hall and decided I'd seen enough. So I went back to my room and listened to "Oh, What a Feeling" nine times in a row.

8 Comments:

Blogger bd said...

ah hahahahaha!

here's hoping all your april fools dreams come true...i got a fat sack of Demerol waiting for you on the outside, bro

11:50 AM  
Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

Scary world...

1:11 PM  
Blogger DefaultBloggerUser said...

cock a lotta boca

You rock, keep up the good work, and fight the good fight.

FUck that go back to cocaine and pussy.

12:29 AM  
Blogger DefaultBloggerUser said...

cock a lotta boca

You rock, keep up the good work, and fight the good fight.

FUck that go back to cocaine and pussy.

12:29 AM  
Blogger DefaultBloggerUser said...

cock a lotta boca

You rock, keep up the good work, and fight the good fight.

FUck that go back to cocaine and pussy.

12:30 AM  
Blogger DefaultBloggerUser said...

cock a lotta boca

You rock, keep up the good work, and fight the good fight.

FUck that go back to cocaine and pussy.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It's pretty obvious to me that Pat was placed in rehab with you so that you can feel better about yourself.

7:20 AM  
Blogger fgjjdjg said...

dude...awesome...but you do know all you had to say was "tommy lee" and that would have been enough of a joke, right?

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home