Thursday, March 24, 2005

Whitney Houston seems to be settling in fine. She brings a lot of energy to the center. She's forever singing and laughing and whooping it up. I've yet to see her not glistening with sweat. At breakfast she sweat. During group she sweat. While playing Boggle she sweat. She's like a sweating machine.

There are stains all over the furniture.

In the kitchen, Pat O'Brien pulled me aside and asked what I thought of Whitney. I told him she seemed nice, but sweaty, and then I waited for him to make some kind of crass comment about how he'd like to sleep with her.

"Yeah, she's good people," he said.

I was surprised. He sounded sincere and normal for the first time since he had arrived.

"I'd hit that, but we share an indentured servant in the Hamptons," he said. "It's not wise to bone your business partner."

"I suppose not," I said, wanting to run away from him.

"He's the best indentured servant I've ever had," Pat O'Brien said, "even for a gay Filipino. I forget his name. Makes a great gimlet, though."

3 Comments:

Blogger Boski93 said...

This blog is so good that I buried his face in his hands and cried. Cried with joy! This is just awesome, simply awesome. Thanks to this little bit of heaven, I have shaved two hours off my working day. Those two hours I am currled up under my desk laughing. I tell supervision, its just my seizures.

To say thanks, when you get out of rehab, I am buying you a pinata full of vicodin.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Dan Shargel said...

Have you seen Tom Sizemore yet? Heard he's around or will be shortly. He may give Pat some competition in the mysoginist a--hat category.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Hoka-shay-honaqut said...

Could you soak up a little WH sweat for me; with maybe a q-tip or something. Put it in one of those tiny little ziplocks so it doesn't dry out. I'll pay postage.
:)ECK

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home