Wednesday, March 23, 2005

We watched American Idol for our allotted TV time last night. I thought most of the performances were uninspired. Pat O'Brien is a big Vonzell fan. He got all revved up when she sang.

"Black chicks dig me," he explained. Then he winked at "Debbie."

"Debbie" isn't black. She just has this condition that's darkened her skin. It's an after effect of her withdrawal. The doctor's are puzzled by it.

"Yeah, me and Patti LaBelle had a thing for a while," Pat O'Brien announced.

We all made like we didn't hear him.

Woke up this morning to find they had screwed up the phone numbers for certain Idol contestants. This means I accidentally voted for Scott Savol seventeen times. Damn.

I could really use some Demerol right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger you know said...

mmmm demorol

11:41 AM  
Blogger annika said...

Vonzell.

She is so fucking hot.

so fucking hot.

so fucking hot.

so fucking hot.

so fucking hot.

so fucking hot.

so fucking hot.

so fucking hot.

etc.

6:32 PM  
Blogger fgjjdjg said...

I wish I was stuck in rehab with Pat. I'm so fucking into him. I don't know what's wrong with me...I'm usually not like this...but I just want to go crazy with him. I hope he looks at me and just says "yes"...

9:01 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

dude this blog rocks, keep it up

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home