Monday, March 21, 2005

A new resident arrived today. He showed up during group time when "Tony" was talking about the poodle he had when he was a boy. Again.

Sheryl Anne started to introduce the new guy, but before she could, he did it himself.

"Hey, folks! I'm Pat O'Brien."

"Hi, Pat O'Brien," a few of us answered back.

"We encourage residents to avoid using last names," Sheryl Anne told him.

"Hey, folks!" Pat O'Brien said. "Coming up next: Find out what famous entertainment show host has checked himself out of the limelight and into rehab."

We all sat there quietly for a moment while Pat O'Brien smiled at us.

"Well, I wonder who it could be?" "Debbie" asked.

"I think it's him," "Tony" said, pointing to Pat O'Brien.

"Oh," Debbie answered.

We were quiet again.

"Hey, folks!" Pat O'Brien said. "Coming up after the break: See which Hollywood 'Insider' now find himself inside a drug rehabilitation center."

"Yep, it's definitely him," "Tony" said. "I've seen him on television before.

"Oh, I think I have, too," "Debbie" said.

And then Pat O'Brien buried his face in his hands and cried.

13 Comments:

Blogger ujuikop said...

Whoah. That RULES! I have no idea who he is but it still RULES! I'm not sure why I said that twice but I am fascinated in an odd 'I'm stuck at work' sort of way. I feel pretty enthusiastic about it.

3:34 PM  
Blogger bd said...

this is the greatest website i have ever seen. you are a goddamn genius. the world is a better place for having you in it. god bless you, man!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sumodo said...

..and the point is, we'll read ANYTHING!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

And now we realize how sensitive Pat is. Wonder what his standard signature box is on his e-mails? (Speaking of which, will Paris visit him in rehab?)

5:32 PM  
Blogger MIK3Y said...

LOL...speaking of Paris..was prolly her he was calling..LMAO...heres his email not sure if it was changed...if anyone is interested in sending him a "get well" message...and heres Paris Hilton's hacked messages, voice, and phone list..Also if you haven't seen them by now..Have fun!

Pat_O'Brien@paramount.com

http://www.parishiltonmirror.com

5:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

dude, you shouldnt be that hard on pat. think of all he's done for this country. wait, did i say shouldnt? i meant fuckin should. and did i say this country? i meant my entertainment. bravo!

8:46 PM  
Blogger JB said...

You are genius!! Genius!!!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Dolly said...

This is a funny ass page. Are you really in rehab with Pat O'Brien? If you are man that is so hot. I am laughing my ass off. Good luck in rehab and thanx for the laugh.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Hoo Doo Dis Bee said...

Very, very good stuff Adam. I'm glad to see your 'journaling' is not only helping you to take things one step at a time, but entertaining those of us on the outside.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Hoo Doo Dis Bee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Ontario Emperor said...

This post has not been removed by the author. Or if it has, then you won't see this.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Steve Westphal said...

Hey, you have a very interesting blog here. I'm definitely going to bookmark you.

I have a drug rehab chicago
site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Busby SEO Test said...

Just wanna say thank you for the information. It was really a nice post! I really appreciate it!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home