Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Made some progress in group today. Realized that I'm a better person than I think I am and that I count for something. Can't remember the last time I've had a positive thought about myself. Sheryl Anne is the best counselor I've ever had by far. She's great. It's like she's known me my whole life.

I will not fall in love with her. I will not fall in love with her. I will not fall in love with her. I will not fall in love with her. I will not fall in love with her. I will not fall in love with her. I will not fall in love her. I will not fall in love with her.

There. That should do it.

Pat O'Brien didn't seem that invested in my discovery. He kept wanting to talk about the time he went ballooning with Les Moonves instead. I don't see what that had to do with me learning to like myself again. Jerk.

1 Comments:

Blogger fgjjdjg said...

you're silly. :)

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home