Thursday, March 31, 2005

Late last night Pat O'Brien knocked on my door.

"I had a horrible dream," he said. "Can I come in and rap about it?"

Before I could say no, he entered the room and sat at the foot of my bed.

"Thanks," he said.

He wore a purple monogrammed robe and Planet Hollywood slippers.

"It was awful, bro," he said, trembling.

"What was the dream about?" I asked, trying to get it over with as soon as possible.

"I dreamt I was an Eskimo..." he said.

I waited for him to continue, but instead he said nothing and just sat there all jittery and freaked out.

"And then what happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he replied.

"You were an Eskimo and what happened next?"

"Nothing. I was just an Eskimo."

"Oh."

"Scariest fucking dream of my life," he said.

5 Comments:

Blogger Wave Maker said...

dude, if you ever stop writing this, I am going to find you and strangle you.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Beezy said...

i'm addicted to this blog. it hilariates the fuck out of me.

8:35 PM  
Blogger X said...

I love it.

---X

12:22 AM  
Blogger Yes It's Me :) said...

YOU are hysterical!
The funniest site on the internets :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger fgjjdjg said...

what a pussy...id be totally fine if i had a dream about an eskimo. if i had a dream i was pat obrien, however, i would have to build a time machine, go back to 1984 and somehow convince my mom to be pro-choice and abort me.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home