Monday, March 28, 2005

In preparation for family visit time, we painted Easter eggs yesterday morning. It was pleasant. Hadn't done that sort of thing since I was a child. Made me remember happier times when I wasn't addicted to pain killers and stuck in rehab with Pat O'Brien. Whitney Houston seemed to enjoy it, too.

"My Easter egg is gonna be better than Night Court!" she bragged.

"Tony" wore a bunny suit while he decorated his eggs. It was festive, but since he usually wears a bunny suit, not especially surprising.

"Debbie" was by far the most invested in the project. Her eggs were carefully decorated and each had a different inspirational phrase on it, like "You are a gift" and "You can do it - I know you can!"

When I asked her who the eggs were for, she responded cheerfully, "Me!"

Pat O'Brien chose not to decorate his eggs. "I'm saving mine," he told me. His tone was serious and focused.

"Saving them for what?" I asked.

"Mark McGrath's face," he answered.

3 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

This blog is brilliant! Hope your sunday was filled with Easter Miracles. He Is Risen... and his name is Pat O'Brien.

Write write, so right.

www.PopMuse.com

7:47 AM  
Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

But have you done the Numa Numa dance? I hear it's great for getting in touch with your inner Romanian.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I talked to Betsy, she says she's not into it.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home