Wednesday, March 23, 2005

At lunch today Pat O'Brien leaned over and asked me, "What's the deal with the fox in the wheelchair?" He meant "Flo."

I told him that she was a heroin addict.

"She's got it going on!" he told me.

I didn't answer. But he did have a point. Despite having Lou Gehrig's disease, and being a heroin addict, and having a really annoying monkey assistant, I think "Flo" is indeed a remarkable person.

"You mind if I try to get some of that?" Pat O'Brien asked me.

"No," I said.

"Excellent," he said. "She is so fucking HOT."

And then Pat O'Brien buried his face in his hands and cried.

8 Comments:

Blogger Wirthy said...

good luck to both you and Pat O'Brien.

3:04 PM  
Blogger MIK3Y said...

LOL....are you kidding me?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

this is very very funny! you are a funny person writing funny things. i think that's great.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Pony said...

Not sure if you are the most pathetic guy or a genius, but either way, LMAO and sprayed coffee all over myself and the desk. If any of this is true, good luck to staying sober, if it's not, dude, keep using what you are on, you are hysterical!!!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger K8idid said...

Absolutely brilliant use of timing and the downfall of a man just high enough as to slap everywoman he sees on the ass, and snort a line of coke from a glass table... at the same time - his fall should be brief, but majestic. You are hilarious. Demerol rocks.

5:37 PM  
Blogger bd said...

please..please...don't stop...

6:59 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

isn't that always the way with the monkey assistants?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Terence said...

Speaking as a recovering Irish.American with a fondness for small breasts and big hearts, I can only wish you the best in your rehab. I came into the program pre-rehab and had to bone it out by listening to oldtimers who had more ego than heart. All I can say is you may not have the first three steps down but you got it goin' on with the 13th.
I'd bet Johnny Carson's decaying left testicle that Pat O'Brien is putting the groove on ol' Whitney. And, god love 'im for it, I say.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home