Wednesday, March 23, 2005

At lunch today Pat O'Brien leaned over and asked me, "What's the deal with the fox in the wheelchair?" He meant "Flo."

I told him that she was a heroin addict.

"She's got it going on!" he told me.

I didn't answer. But he did have a point. Despite having Lou Gehrig's disease, and being a heroin addict, and having a really annoying monkey assistant, I think "Flo" is indeed a remarkable person.

"You mind if I try to get some of that?" Pat O'Brien asked me.

"No," I said.

"Excellent," he said. "She is so fucking HOT."

And then Pat O'Brien buried his face in his hands and cried.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wirthy said...

good luck to both you and Pat O'Brien.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

this is very very funny! you are a funny person writing funny things. i think that's great.

3:22 PM  
Blogger bd said...

please..please...don't stop...

6:59 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

isn't that always the way with the monkey assistants?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home